Saturday, April 29, 2006

I've officially given up on the Y chromosome. I'm tired of waiting around for something to happen, for that call to come. Everyone's been following my love life so closely now, like its the latest soap on tv or something. Well I'm sorry but I'm just like everyone else. So fuck off already. I'm not with anyone, so stop asking. And all those rumours going around. I hate how everyone's bitching about me behind my back. I'm not some playgirl or what okay. Is it so hard to fathom that I can have other things on my mind other than boys?

I'm gonna become like super nerd. Aside from watching all my shows as per normal, I'm gonna start doing my work instead of reading mags and sleeping all the time. Like really belated new year's resolution. I've got the weekend to study for this bio test next week. By fluke I passed the last one ( hell I even topped the class; all five of us ) without studying, but I'm absolutely lost now. New terms all over the place. Tired of being sent to the back of class to finish last night's work or being banished to my corner of malay class.

Maybe then people will think of me different. Oh who gives a fuck.

No comments: